What is it about microfiber wash mitt / cloths that make them so good at cleaning your car?
- Microfiber wash mitt / cloths are so soft that they don’t scratch your car’s finish and they don’t leave lint behind on the body, windows, or lights.
- These microfiber wash mitt / cloth mitts improve upon the utility of microfiber cloths by aping up the convenience factor.
- Don a pair of the mittens, then buff and polish to your heart’s content, all while minimizing hand strain caused by gripping an ordinary cloth.
Car Wash Mitt works in a way that it collects the particles of grime and dirt by trapping them into the mitt fibers. That way car wash mitt ensures that there is no scratching or harming your paintwork. Made of premium double-sided chenille, soft microfiber leaning cloth deliver a Scratch-Free, Lint-Free and Swirl-Free finish for peace of mind and superior results.
Made of FIBER+WATERPROOF LINING+NONWOVEN, it will keeps your hands clean and reduce the damage of detergent to skin when washing cars. Use wet or dry, such as car, window, mirrors, furniture and glass, etc.
- -This wash mitt is premium double sided chenille microfiber absorbs 7x its weight in water and soap to clean more areas.
- – 3 Layers Waterproof Mitts —-Fiber + Waterproof Lining + Nonwoven.
- – Professional Quality! You won’t be left with lint, scratches or swirls!
- – Secure and Comfortable ELASTIC WRIST CUFF helps keep mitt in place on hand.
- – Super thick, ultra absorbent microfiber strands! Each chenille pile is about 8mm, and car wash mitt contains about 1000 piles.
- Skin-friendly Waterproof lining-protects your hands
- – Use it dry to dust and wet to wash car!
- – Use it on your Car, Truck, Motorcycle, SUV, RV or Boat!
- – It works great in the house too! Use it on any surface!
- – 100% machine washable and dry-cleanable—-No Fading.
- To maintain your wash mitt to its highest potential, wash microfiber products separately from other fabrics to avoid cloths being contaminated with lint.
- Wash car wash mitt at 50°C. Using half the normal amount of bleach-free detergent.
- And ensure not to use fabric softener as this clogs the microfibers, reducing their effectiveness.
- If the cloth is very dirty, then adding half a cup of vinegar as it helps to remove product residues.
- Air dry or machine dry at a low temperature.