Interior & Exterior Dressing With Microfiber Towel
In this deal you’ll get 1 interior & exterior dressing (500ml) bottle and 1 microfiber (30×40 cm) high quality towel.
Its good deal for restore all your plastic and vinyl interior & exterior surfaces, including door panels, dashboards, center consoles, glove compartments, cupholders, trimming, and around gear shifts, engine bay.
- High Gloss/Mate formula
- New Car Fragrance
- Plastic and Vinyl Protector.
- Durable long lasting shine & protectant.
Bulls car interior & exterior dressing perfect to refresh and restore interior plastic and vinyl. Protects against future contaminants. The bulls car dressing product makes your car parts back to brand new look in just five minutes. As a result you got non-greasy or oily. Its water-based formula, helps to prevent dryness, away dirt & grime from your car.
- Simply unlock spray on the shower nozzle, and set it on spray.
- Spray on car interior & exterior parts.
- For mate look leave for 2-3 minutes and then wipe off with clean clothe/towel.
- For maximum shine leave it for 5-10 minutes and then wife off with clean clothe/towel.
Now your car will never get #older yes believe it or not its possible now to freeze the aging of your car looking new just like the day you bought it.
Yellow Microfiber Plush (30 x 40 cm)
- Double Ply Super soft microfiber cloth helps to reduce buffing time
- Quickly and gently lifts away excess wash and polish with ease
- Gentle, non-scratch and lint free
- Safe for use on all paint surfaces
- Easy care – machine washable and dryable
- Helps achieve a professional showroom shine finish
- Suitable for automotive and household applications.
- SIZE: 30×40 cm
Benefits of Microfiber
Numerous benefits for individuals and the environment. Here are five of them.
1. Better Cleaning
Microfiber towels contain more than 200,000 fibers per inch of fabric and can absorb more than seven times their weight in water, making them much more effective than traditional cleaning cloths. Traditional cleaning rags and chemical cleaners can’t pick up every bit of dirt and often leave behind residues. On the other hand, traps dirt and liquid in its fibers, leaving behind a completely clean surface.
2. Environmentally Friendly
It allow for water and chemical-free cleaning. Even when water is used, much less is needed to clean the surface. A 2002 study by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency found that with cotton mops, staff used 105 gallons of water to clean 100 rooms. When using microfiber mops, only 5 gallons of water were needed for all 100 rooms.
3. Cost Savings
Although the initial cost for microfiber cleaning products might be higher than traditional cleaning products, products are extremely cost-effective in the long run. Microfiber towels can be used hundreds of times before they need to be replaced, unlike cotton towels that wear out when used for heavy duty cleaning.
4. Improved Safety
More effective at removing dirt and germs than traditional cleaning fabrics. According to a study by the University of California, Davis Medical Center, microfiber mops reduced bacteria by around 99 percent, whereas cotton mops only reduced bacteria by 30 percent.
It perfect for collecting and trapping dust from any surface. Also won’t leave streaks or track dust around. Take a dry microfiber towel and wipe down surfaces — they’ll be dust-free and sparkling in no time.